Interview transcript with Professor James Arvanitakis, Dean of the Graduate Research School, Western Sydney University
In this interview, Professor James Arvanitakis, Dean of the Graduate Research School, Western Sydney University, explores:
- Looking to the future of education: embracing change to improve the learning experience
- The balance between delivery of disciplinary content and developing new graduate attributes: incorporating skills into a blended curriculum
- Creating the internal shift to encourage and develop a flexible and innovate curriculum
- Redefining the roles of a next generation university – what does an Uber University look like?
- Using Blended Learning as a driver of change
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.