Educating Students in a Time of Disruption: Becoming Innovative and Creating an Internal Shift Towards Blended Learning
In this video interview, Professor James Arvanitakis, Dean of the Graduate Research School, Western Sydney University, explores:
- Looking to the future of education: embracing change to improve the learning experience
- Discuss the balance between delivery of disciplinary content and developing new graduate attributes: incorporating skills into a blended curriculum
- Creating the internal shift to encourage and develop a flexible and innovate curriculum
- Redefining the roles of a next generation university – what does an Uber University look like?
- Using Blended Learning as a driver of change
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.