This is the video transcript featuring insights by Kate Ramzan-Levy, Faculty Manager – Faculty of Business & Law, University of Newcastle; and Dr Ben Cleveland, Fellow at LEaRN, University of Melbourne.
Interview transcript with Professor James Arvanitakis, Dean of the Graduate Research School, Western Sydney University
- Looking to the future of education: embracing change to improve the learning experience
- The balance between delivery of disciplinary content and developing new graduate attributes: incorporating skills into a blended curriculum
- Creating the internal shift to encourage and develop a flexible and innovate curriculum
- Redefining the roles of a next generation university – what does an Uber University look like?
- Using Blended Learning as a driver of change
Interview transcript: Integrating ePortfolio’s Across University Programs for Placing Students at the Centre of their Learning and Continued Learning
- Facilitating student reflection and engagement with their own learning across degree as well as for continued learning after degree
- Using collaborative tools for innovative and interactive teaching methods
- Best practise methods for blended learning through ePortfolio’s