Blended Learning Final Agenda LP
The 5th Annual Blended Learning 2016 Summit will focus on improving student experience and achievement through digital technology, course design & innovative teaching methods
What's new for 2016?
- 25 expert speaker panel from top universities and institutes including University of Sydney, Monash University, Macquarie University, University of Queensland and many more
- Pre conference Master Class on Blended Learning 101 and 4 interactive workshops
- Interactive discussion sessions such as Solutions Clinic & Hackathon specifically targeted at solving practical real life problems
- Learning Innovation Week: Co-located with Innovation in Assessment and Credentials and Campus Development. sessions from all 3 events interchangeably
- Platform for exchanging insights and ideas with peers and industry leaders in blended learning
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.